Monday, July 25, 2011

Lake Powell west coast dream come true

Ever since I was little living in Utah I have always dreamed of going to Lake Powell and renting a house boat. My dreams finally came true this July. A few weeks ago I boarded a plane for SLC and headed down I-15 south towards Arizona with my lil brother, Scott, Jensen and Matt. We had such a fun drive and were so excited to finally arrive at the marina at wahweap. We boarded our boat taxi and headed out to the house boat to meet 40+ of our new found friends. The week was spent learning how to wake board and wake surf and hiking all around the canyon. I had such a great time spending time with my brother Abe. We both made great new friends and danced the nights away. I can’t wait to go back to Powell. Such great memories. Special shout out to Seth for putting together such an epic trip.


IMG_5905


Waiting for the boat taxi!


IMG_5924


sunrise


IMG_5992


Abe was a natural out there


IMG_6136


My favorite DC girls


IMG_6384




IMG_6471


wake surfing my new favorite sport


IMG_6597


IMG_6381


IMG_6510


Thanks again Seth:)

1 comment:

Rae said...

That looks like so much fun! Powell is heaven. I've never stayed on a houseboat. Jealous.