Sunday, February 13, 2011

Friends Friends Friends

Today one of my really good friends from out of town called at 9:45 this morning and said, “Miss Caroline I am in town and want to come see you right now!” It pretty much made my day. I hadn’t seen him in over a year and I was so excited that he had made time to see me. This kind of gesture from a friend makes me feel so special because it makes me realize how important relationships mean to me. This friend had no idea the impact that this simple act had on me. It made me really contemplate today how much I care about my friends and what they mean to me. I feel so lucky to have had such great friends in my life. The older one gets the more one realizes the importance of friendship in ones life. Some of my favorite moments are spent sitting on the couch catching up with friends and listening to them talk about their lives. I feel so lucky to have such great friends here in NYC and in other parts of the world. I am who I am today because of the friendships that I have with each of you. :)

IMG_5556

Thanks Neal for making today so special. :)

No comments: