Its Christmas time and all my married friends send cute lil Christmas cards with pictures of their amazing lives. Well, so in response to your cards I am going to virtually tell you what I did this year. I promise once I graduate to your phase of life I’ll send you a card via snail mail.
- January Moved into a new apartment
Road tripped to Nashville for 36 hours
- February – Visited Texas/Mississippi
- March- Went to Puerto Rico
- April Spring-break with the family to Virginia Beach & Williamsburg
- May – Camped on a dessert Island in Panama for a week; Graduated with my masters from Columbia
- June – 10 yr High school Reunion in Oak Ridge Tennessee
- July – Start Dating a boy (short- lived); Week trip to Lake Powell
- August – Duck Beach with the Family; Started my new job at Citi as an Executive Recruiter
- September – Spent Labor day in Cape Cod
- October – Road trip to Boston; Utah for a wedding; Best friends came back to visit the city
- November – Half Marathon with littlest brother; Thanksgiving in Idaho
- December – Christmastime in NYC; Home for the Holidays; California to visit friends
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!