Thursday, September 16, 2010

Change is a coming….

The leaves will  be starting to change soon and in anticipation of the change I am now ready to embrace it.  Change has never really come easy to me. One would think that it would since I spent a majority of my childhood moving from state to state and from school to school. But as a wise person once said, “The unknown is always very scary because its something different and new.” So in light of the season of change and with graduation fast approaching, I am ready to have a positive attitude and to be excited about new opportunities and new beginnings. I know that there will be moments in the next few months of great sadness and happiness but I will need to remember that in the end its all going to be for the best. I am excited to see what the future will hold for me and what new career path I will take up. With that new career I am interested to see where I will land in the US. I have lived in NYC now for 5 years which is a really long time for me to be in once place. Noting that during my childhood the longest place I lived was for 6 years. I am about to reach my longest stretch in one location.  So here’s to the next three and half months….:)

 

 

IMG_5416

Jump for joy….ITS FALL TIME:)

No comments: